Oasis After-school Club is registered with Ofsted (Registration No EY537793), and is based in the Oasis Playspace in Geraldine Harmsworth Park, next to the Imperial War Museum.
The club is open from 3.30pm until 6pm weekdays during term-time and caters for children from Reception to Year 6 from the three local primary schools surrounding the park: St. George’s, St. Jude’s and Charlotte Sharman.
Aims: At our club we aim to provide a safe, secure and relaxed environment, offering a range of activities to reflect the interests of the children in our care. We give them opportunities to have fun and develop their social skills as they interact with new friends of different ages and from different schools.
What we provide: Our workers pick up the children from school and bring them to the Playspace where we will always provide a choice of activities and resources; including: crafts, games, sports, reading, homework support and more, as well as a range of outdoor activities in our secure outdoor play area.
We provide a healthy light tea for the children, using fresh ingredients and following statutory guidelines. Fresh drinking water is available at all times.
PLEDGE TO PARENTS
We value our relationship with parents/carers and are committed to working in partnership with you to provide top-quality play and care for your children.
- Welcome you at all times to discuss our work, have a chat or take part in our activities.
- Keep you informed of opening times, fees and charges, programme of activities, menus, and procedures.
- Be consistent and reliable to enable you to plan with confidence and peace of mind.
- Share and discuss your child’s achievements, experiences, progress, and friendships.
- Be available to discuss decisions about running the club.
- Ask your permission for outings and special events.
- Listen to your views and concerns to ensure that we continue to meet your needs.
For more information or to register your child contact: email@example.com